Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas and more Christmas

20 Days until Christmas!

We did a bit more Christmas shopping today. However, we still have so many gifts to buy... it's ridiculous. Although I love having a big family, it's a pain during Christmas time because it's like 100 presents later and you're still not close to being done! lol Oh well. It would help, though, if my mother would get back to me about what my youngest sister and brother want this year. They're still young enough that their interests change about every 5 milli-seconds! Unfortunately, it's going to be hard to get any shopping done the next few weekends because we have the man's son next weekend and the weekend after that we're going to visit his mom to celebrate her birthday with the family. So, I have a distinct feeling that the week before Christmas is going to be full of shopping and running around like chickens with our heads cut off! lol

Right now, I am waiting on my laundry to finish up and then I'm going to take a shower... so I'm going to leave it here for the night.

<3 Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment