16 Days until Christmas!
So, I have decided that it needs to be next week like NOW! lol I'm having such a hard time waiting for my semester to be over. I only have 2 days (a grand total of 4 classes) left before winter break and I can't wait. I need a break. I need to be able to sleep and spend some time with my family and friends. Oh, and I can't forget that I need a massive amount of time to go SHOPPING since I haven't hardly gotten any Christmas presents yet! lol I'm usually not this bad when it comes to getting Christmas gifts, but we've been so broke this year that it's all I can do to just be able to afford gas and groceries! But things are starting to look up for us a little bit, and I know we'll be ok. It's less than 5 months until graduation and I'll be making more than twice as much as I'm making now. Gawd... all this money talk is making me so seriously depressed...
There was something that I wanted to write about the other day, but now I can't remember what it is. DOH! lol That's what I get for procrastinating I guess. I'll probably remember AFTER I publish this post tonight... which means I'll either have to edit the post or start a new one (and save it so that I can post it tomorrow instead of tonight). Oh well. C'est la vie. My brain is being sucked out of my head from lack of sleep and relaxation. I'm just excited that I'll be going to my mommy's to visit her in just a few short weeks. I haven't seen my mom since this summer and I can't wait to go... I love visiting her. :-)
Ok, I'm just rambling in non-nonsensical sequences of nothingness now. lol So I'm going to do 100 other things that I really should be doing right now!
<3 Jade
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment