Friday, December 3, 2010

Proud of Me

22 Days until Christmas!

I am quite proud of myself tonight. I finished almost all of my homework (except for 1 thing, but I can't do that until the document is emailed to me) AND my paperwork! :-D YAY for a relatively homework/work-free weekend!

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I'm going to actually have time to relax this weekend... it's going to be so freaking weird. AND we don't have the kid... so it's not like I'm going to be bombarded with 100 questions every 30 seconds! lol

Perhaps I will actually feel rested at the end of this weekend instead of completely and utterly exhausted! Only 2 more weeks until the semester is over... I can't believe how quickly everything is flying by right now. I only have like 4 months until graduation and I will have my MSW... it seems like I've barely graduated from college. Damn... I AM educated! lol

There's so much I could say right now, but I'm going to end this on a cheerful note (instead of a somewhat gloomy and depressing one). Perhaps next time...

<3 Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment