19 Days until Christmas!
I have decided something... something a little bit silly to many but quite profound to me...
I am an extremely happy girl the day after the man takes control of me. *ahem* And by that I mean he does the whole "dominating" thing. It wasn't much last night, but it was enough to get me through today. If I didn't have a smile on my lips and a song in my heart all day that I could trace back to last night, then I would know that the whole lifestyle thing isn't for me. But because I was in a good mood all day and kept thinking about last night, it means something HUGE to me.
I enjoyed last night thoroughly. :-D I'm a little bruised up, but I enjoy looking at my "battle scars." lol I'm not really sore, though if I honestly ask myself, I've been aching for more. I hate the long periods of sedentary time between our little bouts of kink. It's driving me nuts... but at the same time, I understand why. It's hard to get into any type of scene when you live in the basement of your father's house and you never know when he may pop in (though he's rarely here... he really mostly lives at his fiance's house). It's complicated... so I take what I can get and love every moment of it.
Now, I think I may go relax in bed (since I got out of class early) and dream sweet dreams of his domination...
<3 Jade
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment