Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Little Here and a Little There

21 Days until Christmas!

So, we did just a bit of Christmas shopping tonight. It's depressing, really... looking at prices and having to scrutinize every little thing in order to decide what to buy and what not to buy because you're so broke that you can literally see the black hole that was once your bank account. /sigh

But anywho... at least we have a few things picked up now. And maybe we'll hit up a few more stores tomorrow. We can't spend too much, though, until I get my next paycheck and even then it's going to be tight. It is what it is and I can't change it. I'm just doing the best I can with what we have and I'm learning to be ok with it because it WILL eventually change... once I graduate! lol

For now, I think I'm going to go chill out and read and eventually pass out.

<3 Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment