12 Days until Christmas!
Ok, so my goal of making a post every day this month until Christmas epically failed. lol I kind of had a feeling that it would happen sooner or later... especially with having the kid almost every weekend this month. Oh well. I put up a good fight and I'm pretty proud of myself at how well I actually did for as long as I did!
Well, on another note, 2 class down... 2 to go (1 more day) until winter break. I'm just counting down the days until Friday. I mean, this weekend isn't going to be all too restful, but at least I won't have to worry about doing homework and whatever else come Sunday because I've been so blasted busy during the week and weekend.
For now, however, I shall be going to sleep and dreaming sweet dreams of Christmas!
<3 Jade
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment